Our Vital Statistics
The Money Centre is a licensee of various intellectual property rights and manages a database of juristic persons, all of which have previously utilised The Money Centre's online buy to let quotation software, and includes:
- 230,013 records, of which 134,440 have full contact details including valid email addresses
- A total of 22,601 clients who have made buy to let mortgage applications, via The Money Centre, of which 16,223 have full contact details and valid email addresses
- The first record was entered on to our systems on the 7th November 2000
- 132,298 mortgage applications processed since our systems were introduced, of which 60,039 completed
- £9,012,954,109 of buy to let mortgage applications processed since our systems were introduced.
Figures correct as of January 2010
- In 2008 The Money Centre was placed 38th in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list of fastest growing companies (measured by growth in profits over a three year period)
- The Money Centre endeavours to share a new idea or market intelligence with our database at least weekly. Our panel of services and providers is ever evolving as markets and strategies develop
- We never sell data and we will never ask a supplier to contact a client without the clients permission
- 100% of the products and services we now provide are outsourced to recommended suppliers
- The vast majority of the products and services we now promote are outsourced to recommended suppliers in return for commission
- Other than for Property Portfolio Reviews we no longer charge fees to our clients. Property Portfolio Reviews are available with a total satisfaction money back guarantee
- We are totally transparent in all of our dealings and we appreciate that value for money and commercial considerations are vital to all businesses.