When choosing a residential mortgage you need to ensure it is the right decision not only for the present but also for the future. Lower mortgage rates can be attractive but might not necessarily be the best option for your personal circumstances or for the long term. Our recommended suppliers work hard to find the mortgage deal that's right for you, and that means looking at every aspect of the mortgage, from lenders' arrangement fees to Early Repayment Charges. Their mortgage advisors will ensure that they understand all your requirements and that you are kept fully informed at every step.
How The Money Centre can help you find the right mortgage deal
- Simply contact us today and we will put you in touch with our Recommend Supplier who will go through a full fact find and affordability assessment with you to determine your needs
- Your advisor will research the whole of market using your own personal criteria to find you the best available product to suit your circumstances
- You will then receive together with your advisor's recommendation an illustration disclosing all material facts and conditions
- Your advisor will contact you to ensure you fully understand the recommendation and to confirm if you are happy and able to proceed to application
- Your advisor will complete the paperwork on your behalf and collect from you any information the lender may require
- Your advisor will continue to oversee your mortgage application updating you regularly on progress ensuring you are never left wondering what's happening
- Upon successful receipt of a suitable mortgage offer your advisor will check the details and assist, if required, to help you complete on the property you are looking to purchase.